The AFA File Extension is Astrotite compressed data files definition and other linked programs information.
- Type: Compression, archive and cypher.
- Developer: Fantiusen Software
How to open AFA Files
The File extension afa is used by following type(s) and programs:
|The type description:|
|Astrotite compressed data files description|
|The .AFA file suffix is associated with the Astrotite software. The Astrotite program encrypts and compresses data inside .AFA files with it’s own compression system created by Fantiusen developer company.
The compression ratio of this format is similar to .rar or .zip technology.
About the Security: Astrotite encrypts all data with a double cryptography system (AES-256 and CAST-256) without loss of speed and double checks data to avoid failures.
You can also compress to .zip files with this application.
You can decompress from .ZIP, .RAR, .ISO, .GZ, .TAR and .CAB.
that open afa files:
|Astrotite (Microsoft Windows)|
Step by step instructions.
- Click on the microsoft windows start menu button
- Look for the Program Astrotite and double click on it.
- In the menu select file and then open or import.
- Browser to find the specific .AFA
- Update all the drivers of your computer or device.
- Ensure you have the last version of the software.
- Check for virus or other problems with an antivirus
- Reinstall the program.
- Make sure this format is associated with the software from Fantiusen.
How to create .AFA Files
You can create .AFA format files with the software Astrotite. Double click on the program icon and select file-new in the menu.