Did you receive a .AFR file and don’t know how to view it? Sometime we receive attachments without instructions an appropiate sofware.
What is a .AFR File
The .AFR extension format is FreeBSD files definition and 2 other types and linked programs information.
- Developer: FreeBSD Community
- Type: Data
How to open afr files
The File extension afr is used by following files type(s) and software:
|type 1 description:|
|This extension is found in the FreeBSD software installation packages.|
that open afr files:
|type 2 description:|
|Pro/DESIGNER network animator matrix files|
|The File extension is used by the Pro/DESIGNER or Pro/Engineer software.|
|Programs:||Pro/Engineer (multiplatform software)|
How to create AFR Files
You can create it using Pro/Engineer and Free BSD.
- Download the software related using the list above.
- Launch if from your device, computer or movile.
- Go to the menu files of the application and then select the new suboption.
- Create it, fill with data and choose a name.
- Select the save option.
Can you delete it? Is it safe?
It is safe to problem you .AFR files. Be sure you don’t need it anymore before deleting it.
Problems opening? Try the following tips:
- Update the last version of the programs. FreeBSD and/or Pro/Engineer.
- Ensure you have the program that corresponds to the file type.
You can download the programs following the links. Download the programs, launch them and finally you can open your file with them.
If you have any contribution to this format please let us know.