- Extension: .et
- File type: miscellanous
- Description: Easiteach lesson kingsoft spreadsheet files
- Developer: N/A
- Format: binary data
Problems Opening ET Files? If you have a File with the .et Extension you need specific programs that can open, edit, view and convert this format type. Specific software like an editor, viewer or reader.
What is a .et File
An et file has Easiteach lesson information from Kingsoft software programs. It is a format similar to XLS with formulas, cells and columns from the easytech program.
ET Files can also contain information about ETwin project from ETwin software
Programs to Open ET Files
The first step is to use the double click method or tap in the file icon. If windows finds program associated with the extension ET it will launch it.
If it doesn’t recognise it it means you don’t have installed the software needed for Easiteach lesson in your PC or mobile device.
You can use the following software to open, view, edit and convert:
- Easiteach Family (Windows)
- ETwin (Microsoft Windows)
.et related extensions
How to open ET Files
- First, find your .et file in your computer or mobile device.
- Then, you must double click on it if you are using a desktop computer, or tap on it with a mobile device.
- A drop down menu will appear with a list of programs to open with.
- Select one of the programs recommended above: Easiteach Family or ETwin
- Wait the software to launch.
- View the format.
- Save it if you want to keep it.
How to convert a ET File
If you want to convert to XLS or XLSX you can use the following applications:
- Kingsoft Spreadsheets
- WPS Spreadsheets
Problems opening ET Files: Can’t open?
If you experience problems opening it, windows raises a message: “Microsoft Windows can’t open this file”
Ensure you follow the next tips:
- Ensure the extension .ET is properly associated with the software when you double click on the file.
- Check that you have installed at least one of the programs need to manage these files.
- Update the program to get the last version.
- Ensure you have all the computer privileges, you are admin or you have all needed privileges.
How to create a ET File
You can create it with Easiteach Family or ETwin programs.
How to Delete? Is it Safe?
You can delete it safely but you will loose all the information related to this spreadsheet format.
About .et extension
In filesextension.com we explain yo what is a file with the .et suffix, how to edit, view, open and convert it.
The java active server pages format can be opened with the programs above in windows, mac and linux.
Contact us through the contact page if you have additional information, comment or need help about the ET format or software related.