- Extension: .LACCDB
- File type: Database
- Description: Microsoft Access 2007/2010 database lock
- Developer: Microsoft
- Format: binary data
Problems Opening LACCDB Files? If you have a File with the .LACCDB Extension you need specific programs that can open, edit, view and convert this format type. Specific software like an editor, viewer or reader.
What is a .LACCDB File
A LACCDB file is a Microsoft Access 2007/2010 database lock.
LACCDB files can have information of the following types:
- Microsoft Access 2007/2010 database lock files: It is associated with Microsoft Access, a database management system, part of Microsoft Office Suite, developed by Microsoft Corporation. Whenever a database in Microsoft Office Access 2007 or Access 2010 is opened, the locking mechanisms creates a file with same file name but another file extension. In case of an opened ACCDB database, Microsoft Access creates a temporary .laccdb file. This file will be automatically deleted when user closes the database.This mechanism was also used in previous version of Access, which creates .ldb files whenever a .mdb database is opened.If for some reason a .laccdb files is not deleted when there is no Access database opened, you can safely delete it.
Programs to Open LACCDB Files
The first step is to use the double click method or tap in the file icon. If windows finds program associated with the extension LACCDB it will launch it.
If it doesn’t recognise it it means you don’t have installed the software needed for partial download format type in your PC or mobile device.
The following programs can help you open, view, edit or convert:
.LACCDB related extensions
.accdc, .accda, .accdr, .accdt, .adp, .adn, .laccdb, .accdw, .accdc, .mdb, .mda, .mdw, .mdf, .mam, .mad, .maq, .mar, .mat, .maf
How to open LACCDB Files
- First, find your .laccdb file in your computer or mobile device.
- Then, you must double click on it if you are using a desktop computer, or tap on it with a mobile device.
- A drop down menu will appear with a list of programs to open with.
- Select one of the programs recommended above: Microsoft Access from Office, ACCDB Viewer from Google Chrome
- Wait the software to launch.
- View the format.
- Save it if you want to keep it.
How to convert a LACCDB File
We don’t have any information about ACCDB conversion to other formats.
Problems opening LACCDB Files: Can’t open?
If you experience problems opening it, windows raises a message: “Microsoft Windows can’t open this file”
Ensure you follow the next tips:
- Ensure the extension .LACCDB is properly associated with the software when you double click on the file.
- Check that you have installed at least one of the programs need to manage these files.
- Update the program to get the last version.
- Ensure you have all the computer privileges, you are admin or you have all needed privileges.
How to create a LACCDB File
As it is a Microsoft Access 2007/2010 database lock, it is automatically created by Microsoft Access Program. It is not possible to crfeate it manuall.y
How to Delete? Is it Safe?
You can safely delete your Microsoft Access 2007/2010 database lock if your database is closed. If not, you will lose your database information and may be corrupt.
About .LACCDB extension
In filesextension.com we explain yo what is a file with the .LACCDB suffix, how to edit, view, open and convert it.
The Microsoft Access 2007/2010 database lock format can be opened with the programs above in windows, mac and linux.
Contact us through the contact page if you have additional information, comment or need help about the LACCDB format or software related.