iWork Numbers spreadsheet files definition and linked programs information, instructions and tips to help.
A NUMBERS file is a spreadsheet created by the Apple Numbers program. This spreadsheet software is included natively on MAC. It is a spreadsheet with data organized in rows and columns, tables and mroe. You can create your NUMBERS file from scratch or use a template
How to open numbers files
The File extension numbers is used by the following type(s):
Default file extension for .numbers type: iWork spreadsheet files
Programs that open numbers files:
- iWork (Apple OS X)
- iWork Numbers (Apple OS X)
- USB Flash Drive for iOS (iOS)
- ZAMZAR – Free Online Conversion (multiplatform software)
How to convert it in Windows with Zamzar
Although this is a mac format you can view it in windows operating system with microsoft excel or other compatible software.
It is very easy to do it. These are the steps to get it done:
- First, go to the zamzar conversion website www.zamzar.com
- Upload your .numbers file susing the add option at the bottom of the page.
- Then, convert it to an excel format. You can select from csv, xls or xlsx.
- Now, Press the convert button.
- Wait for the mail with your converted file.
- You have it.