Microsoft Publisher document file definition and 6 other types and linked programs information.
How to open PUB Files
The File extension pub is used by the following type(s):
Default extension for .pub type:
Microsoft Publisher document PUB suffix is related to Microsoft Publisher and used for specialized documents created in the program. Microsoft Publisher is part of Microsoft Office.Programs
that open these files in Windows:
- Adobe InDesign (Microsoft Windows)
- Adobe InDesign for Mac (Apple OS X)
- CorelDraw Graphics Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Publisher
- OpenOffice.org (multiplatform software)
- PageZephyr (Apple OS X)
- PUB2ID (Publisher to InDesign) (Microsoft Windows)
- PUB2ID (Publisher to InDesign) for Mac
- PubOOo (multiplatform software)
NeoBook NBW publication source
Source file used by NeoBook
- NeoBook (Microsoft Windows)
Print Perfect Gold template
Template used by Print Perfect.
- Print Perfect
Public key for Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)
Public key used by PGP (Pretty Good Privacy).
- Pretty Good Privacy (Microsoft Windows)
It is related to publication document files that were used in the past or are still used by page layout applications, such as PageMaker, Ventura Publisher or 1st Publisher.
- Adobe Pagemaker (Microsoft Windows)
- Adobe Pagemaker for Mac (Apple OS X)
- Ventura Publisher (MS-DOS)
The Sims family data game
It is used by computer game The Sims.
- The Sims