Microsoft Works document definition and 5 other types and linked programs information.
How to open WPS Files
Instructions and steps:
- Search for your WPS files
- Double click on the icon
- In the open with drop down select an appopriate program.
- View it in the application
The File extension wps is used by the following type(s):
Default file extension for .wps type: Microsoft Works document files
This suffix is related to Microsoft Works and documents. Can be also opened in Microsoft Word and other word processors. Works is no longer sold.Programs that open wps files:
- LibreOffice Writer(multiplatform software)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Word Viewer
- Microsoft Works (Microsoft Windows)
- Microsoft Works 6–9 File Converter(Microsoft Windows)
- PrimoOnline (Windows)
- WPS office
Kingsoft Office document
Document files used by Kingsoft Office.
- Kingsoft Office (multiplatform)
Painkiller Overdose game files
It is used by computer game Painkiller Overdose.
- Painkiller Overdose (Microsoft Windows)
Rockbox is an opensource replacement firmware for MP3 players.
- RockBox (multiplatform software)
SDL Translator’s Workbench project filesThis suffix is associated with the SDL Translator’s Workbench. SDL Translator’s Workbench is discontinued product and it was replaced by SDL Trados Studio.